Workshops in spiritual leadership can be booked by churches and organisations around the UK, offering full day or half day training in the One Rock curriculum. They have been taught from small groups of eight people to gatherings of several hundred. Having provision for small group discussion enables greater participation and learning, but groups of all sizes can be trained.
All One Rock workshops are anchored in biblical teaching, and feature tools developed in academia, business and church good practices. They are interactive, they include time for reflection on personal experience, and they lead to practical outcomes, ensuring people can implement what they have been learning.
Anglican, Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal and Salvation Army churches have used One Rock workshops. Organisations include A Way Out, the Bible Society, Scripture Union, Share Jesus and World Vision. Workshops can be tailored to demand, but the following subjects are available:
Spiritual FormationRhythms & habits for spiritual maturity
- What is Spiritual Formation?
- The Cycle of Grace
- Living from Acceptance
- Exploring Spiritual Disciplines
- Creating a Rhythm of Life
- A Journey to Christ-likeness
- Living Christian Integrity
Discerning VisionMeeting with God, hearing His vision
- Discerning God’s Vision for my Life
- Exploring Spiritual Gifts
- Discerning Corporate Vision for a Church
- Organisational Vision & Values
Leadership SkillsDeveloping Christian leadership skills
- Exploring Christian Leadership
- Turning Vision into Strategy
- Project Planning for Success
- Communicating with Individuals & Groups
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Coaching Skills to Others
- Christian Mentoring & Life Coaching
You led the group through the sessions so gently, thoughtfully and wisely. Your dedication and passion, in conjunction with in-depth knowledge of the subject you were talking about, made this journey breath-taking.
One Rock helped us on our journey through renewal and enabled our church to be more orientated around discipleship…. I wholeheartedly commend them to other local churches.
60 people from the church came, from teenagers to the elderly… It was a superb and inspiring day.
The content you presented was absolutely on the nail…
Easy to follow and very inspiring. We had 70 people attend. The teaching has been key to unlocking the vision.
Want to enquire about bringing spiritual leadership training to your organisation?